Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random

This week the Kindergartens had their vision screenings. The company sent us fish to copy onto construction paper for the kids to decorate and cut out. The students used these fish to cover up each eye as they took their exam.

For Secretary Day each class was given a stack of note pages for the kids to decorate, leaving one side blank so that our secretaries could use them as a note pad. Each paper had one thing in common: a sun. Students met in the gym to sing "You Are My Sunshine" to the secretaries as they enjoyed their candle lit lunch. Unfortunately, my class missed the singing. It was a super busy day for K5 and kids were being pulled from my class for Title 1 testing. Next thing I know, I look at the clock and we're already too late! So, a few of my girls and I made sure to drop off our note cards to the office, thanking our secretaries for everything that they do! These are just a few-- the kids really did such a nice job!

We got a nice surprise from the 2nd grade class one day, when they asked if they could stop by to do a reader's theater. It was really nice for my Kindergartener's to see the older students reading so well!

No comments:

Post a Comment